WHAT I FOUND IN TROPIC SKIN REVIVE NATURAL MOISTURISER

05:03 Melka 0 Comments

Is there a moisturiser that makes your complexion glow with healthy, rested look, that absorbs easily and nourishes your skin to make it age proof? A moisturiser, that is from naturally derived plant extracts, doesn't irritate the skin and is innocent enough that could be added to your detox morning smoothie? These questions will without a doubt generate tens of yes-es and no-s, can even trigger a bit of an argument. All of us will agree on one matter: we are all looking for that perfect, unique beauty potion that makes our skin look at its best, with no discolourations, spots, broken veins or lines. It is a lone venture and comes with sacrifices of experimenting on our own skin - arguably our largest organ. Every woman or man will have gone through thousands of face cream pots by the end of her/his life, and, what's peculiar, with no total satisfaction from using them.
I may sound a little too excited at this point but I have stopped my searches. I have found a moisturiser that ticked all the boxes. It only took me three days of regular application to discover real benefits of using the hero of all natural skincare, the humble protector of my sensitive skin, the mighty TROPIC SKIN REVIVE nourishing cream concentrate. It is packed full with concentrated plant actives like rosehip and shea butter, you'll find the super blueberry extract with echinacea to brighten your complexion, plus a vitamin E with the hard working sea kelp to nourish and firm your skin. And that is not the end of the list - The Tropic cream is infused with essential oils of Sweet Orange, Rose Geranium and Frankincense to make your facial regime a spa experience, every morning and evening, without a fail. 
I am relieved and happy. My searches are done. I am resting happy on my sofa, absorbing the good effects of my new, modest but powerful moisturiser. Do the same, save yourself time and money. See photo below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: