8 reasons why Rahua Voluminous Shampoo is the best I have ever tried.

05:33 Melka 0 Comments

What's not to love about Rahua Volumising Shampoo. It smells divine, works perfectly, and it is free from the nasties you'd usually find in haircare products. I have been in search for a quality natural shampoo for a while now and Rahua is my astonishingly great discovery. Without exaggerating, I like everything this product does: lathers effortlessly, removes greasiness, moisturises hair and makes it full of life and volume after drying. The above benefits may not sound that  impressive but having read a little bit about chemical properties of some ingredients, I learnt it is very tricky to formulate a natural yet effective shampoo. That's a very important factor for all of us who try to eliminate the toxins' exposure found in beauty products. 






Here's a concise list of eight reasons why I think  Rahua Voluminous Shampoo is outstanding:

>Adds substantial body to my fair and thin hair .
>It relaxes and uplifts my senses through its divine scent of natural lavender and eucalyptus. It is a very unique aroma which I find as a very exotic smell of fertile Amazonian rainforest. 
> It uses naturally derived lathering and cleansing ingredient - Coco Betaine
> It keeps my hair moisturised and nourished even though I don't use a conditioner.
> It lasts for months due to its thick, rich texture of a gel (looks like a blossom honey). I have long hair that needs second application each time, and this 275ml bottle last me nearly four months now with every other day hair wash routine. 
> It contains Ungurahua Oil that keeps my scalp healthy
>It is made with organic and 100% natural ingredients
>I like the practical shape of the bottle - a compact flask that is easy to handle under the shower. 


To sum up, Rahua does prove what their motto says -  Beauty is Power - with the right approach, the natural approach.  I will be buying again. Click HERE TO SHOP

I would love to hear from you if you have tried any of Rahua products. Did you like them? I am thinking of testing their Body Lotion

You Might Also Like

0 comments: