The Art of Relaxation - Nula Soy Peaceful Earth Candle with 100% Organic Essential Oils Review

08:05 Melka 4 Comments


Sometimes, one needs to slow down and let the living happen at its natural pace. It is one of the hardest things to do these days - RELAXATION. How do you get the rush of  a day out of your system? How do you rejuvenate your body and mind to take on a new day of responsibilities. My ability to relax has always been poor. Overactive mind,  mulittasking and controlling nature requires a lot of effort to cool down. It would not have been possible if it wasn't for a few things I do and use. - YOGA, MUSIC and AROMATHERAPY. My relaxation through aromas has been hugely enhanced thanks to NulaSoy Candles. I have been invited on a journey to explore some beautiful places from the comfort of my own home. Read on to learn why Nula Soy Candles are better than any you have ever tried before.



FIRST IMPRESSIONS





It was an exciting moment to unwrap my first Nula Soy Candle when it arrived.  Encapsulated in a cardboard tube it pleased my eye with pastel colours and beautiful branding. I value the branding a lot as a form of modern art. This candle does deliver a ton of satisfaction aesthetically. It enticed me to explore the natural scents of  PEACEFUL EARTH , a place that with Nula Soy Candle beams with aromas of frankincense, bergamot and sweet orange.That's exactly what I could smell before the candle was lit. A subtle, yet powerfully comforting sensation.



I found a lot of information all around the oval packaging. Nula Soy Candles are made with 100% pure certified organic essential oils - one of the unique features that Nula Soy Candles possess. Their fragrance is the purest form of scenting your home. They are free from parafin wax, synthetic fragrances or artificial colours. It is a non toxic product, vegan and committed to support Bumblebee Conservation Trust Charity.  The candle itself is poured into a heavy deck round glass container. Knowing all that, I couldn't wait till the evening...





RELAXING WITH NULA SOY
I am impressed with how my Nula Soy Peaceful Earth Candle fragranced my living room. I have been disappointed on many occasions before, when the candles with natural essential oils just don't deliver what they promise. Is it the quality of oils used? Ratios? Well, Nula Soy must have got it right. The captivating essence of a remote yet very familiar place filled my home. Delicately citrusy and balanced woody notes were present in the air and very much soothing for the senses. I have tested  leading candle brands in the past but Nula Soy is the only one that made me desire to travel to more of the aromatic places it offers. The most beautiful and therapeutic discovery of the year for me. Fantastic way to make that first healthier lifestyle choice for yourself. 
Let Nula Soy take you to one of their enchanting journeys, find them  HERE. 





Manufacturing natural or organic goods?  Would you like your products to be reviewed by Pamper Point?  Email pamperpoint@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Ive really enjoyed the two I've tried. Beautiful for gifts too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. They are perfect to treat someone with an organic and luxurious product. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't own enough soy candles!!! lol- great post I'd love to get my hands on this brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Angie. :D These candles are the best I have come across. Poured into such beautiful glass containers too. Every detail carefully thought of.

      Delete