EPIC PERFORMANCE - THAT'S IN PRINTED CROP TIGHTS ONLY

18:17 Melka 0 Comments

These two outfits are combined with printed crop tights, the latest trend in Sports' Fashion. As I am a big fan,  I decided to create two styles and see if I could propose interesting looks. 


EPIC PERFORMANCE - This look is built using the "many shades of one colour" rule as a base and giving it a stylish twist with neon like details. The tights are so cool on their own, I chose this flowery pattern with geometric print to tempt  feminine types of athletes to sport this design. 

EPIC PERFORMANCE





EPIC PERFORMANCE 2 - In this option below, I went for a rule of  "contrasting colours" with bottle green of the  tights, long sleeved top and hoody on one side - ruby red of the bra and the bag on the other. Trainers are adding in colour range here,  they are to add agressive visual effect to the whole look. I don't know if this has ever been researched or proven but since I started running in my bright orange trainers, my fitness results increased, - due to mental boost through colours that psychologically impact performance. Hmm.
The tights here are printed again, irregular, all over dotty/patchy pattern on them makes this outfit so much more exciting and of course, more cool sporty.

EPIC PERFORMANCE 2






EPIC PERFORMANCE by pamperpoint featuring a nike footwear

As much as I enjoy playing with fashion, I don't do it because I have too much spare time on weekends, I do it to see if  styles I create are of any help or inspiration to you, my readers. Please give me feedback, like, hate, suggest, ask, wink, approve, reject, make me think, educate me, anything you want to do after reading this, just don't stay silent. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: